From everyone here at Iceman, we would like to wish you a wonderful holiday season and a happy New Year!
As December fills Canada with all kinds of natural ice – icicles, outdoor skating rinks, frost on the glass, and an icy Lake Ontario – you don’t want to run out of the ice you need indoors… especially when you have so many holiday parties to host!
If you do find yourself in the midst of the holiday party season and your ice machine breaks or you run out of ice, don’t panic. We’ve got you covered so you can keep the Christmas and New Year’s festivities running smoothly.
Emergency Bagged Ice Delivery
Out of ice? Don’t rush to the corner store to clear out the bagged ice freezer.
As Toronto’s leading bagged ice distributor, we are ready to rush the cold stuff to you where and when you need it!
We can deliver a bulk order of high quality packaged ice within 1 hour to anywhere in the Toronto downtown core.
Emergency Ice Machine Repair
If your ice machine breaks and you need it working five minutes ago – we will help!
Our trained technicians will typically respond to an emergency ice machine service and repair call within 4 hours (if you’re in the GTA).
Don’t stress when your ice production or refrigeration machine stops working. Just get in touch with us and we’ll do the rest.
Just Call Us for a Fast Response!
Whether you’re a GTA restaurant, bar, hotel, special event venue, or convention centre, we’ll be there.
So, you need emergency ice over the holidays – who you gonna call? The Iceman!
Our Holiday Hours
December 25: Closed
December 26: Open 9am-12pm for Deliveries
December 27 – 31: Regular Hours
January 1: Open 9am-12pm for Deliveries
>> Call our emergency line 24/7 at 416-504-6615 or 888-928-8395 for rush ice delivery or quick ice machine service and repair! We’re always ready to fix your ice problems. Happy holidays!
Like this? You might also like:
- Add Some Pizzazz to Your Event with an Ice Sculpture!
- How to Pick the Right Ice Machine for Your Business
- Did You Know: The Iceman Offers Emergency Bagged Ice Delivery!
- Get a Maintenance Check-up to Prepare Your Ice Machine for Summer - June 5, 2015
- How to Place Your Ice Machine to Maximize Return on Investment - May 22, 2015
- How to Use Dry Ice for Fishing - May 6, 2015
- Why You Need to Get Your Ice Machine Serviced - April 22, 2015
- 3 Scenarios When You Will Need an Emergency Ice Delivery - April 8, 2015
- Why Your Business Needs a Hoshizaki Ice Machine - March 27, 2015
- The Mixologist’s Guide to Using Specialty Ice - March 6, 2015
- Why a Manitowoc Ice Machine Is Right for Your Business - February 13, 2015
- Are you Serving Clean Ice? - January 30, 2015
- Why You Should Invest in Kold Draft Ice Machines - January 9, 2015